Need a Jewelry Appraisal?
Let us clean and inspect your jewelry item so that our on-site Graduate Gemologist can assist in obtaining the following:
- * Each piece of jewelry will be measured, weighed, and graded in full detail to determine the overall value.
- * Diamonds will be issued an Evaluation of Authenticity which includes: color, cut, clarity, and carat weight along with measurements (as your item permits).
- * Gemstones will be identified, graded, and measured. Weights can be obtained through proper stone calculations.
- * Metal types will be determined. Example: platinum, gold karat, or silver.
- * Each appraisal will feature a color photo of your jewelry piece.
An overall jewelry item description will be provided to assist you with any claims to obtain characteristics in order to assist jewelry insurance claims.
Additional Appraisal Services Include:
- * Same day or rush appraisals are available and will be performed by appointment only and at a compensating cost dependent on the level of complexity and/or number of jewelry pieces.
- * Estate Evaluations: Generally speaking, we can help sort, give general descriptions, and help you gain a general knowledge to assist with large quantities of your jewelry estate items.