Neustaedter’s Fine Jewelers has been around for more than 50 years.
But here are some things you might not know about us.
1. We at one time did work for other jewelers.
2. We are locally owned.
3. Check us out on our website.
4. We are an award-winning designer.
5. We create one of a kind pieces.
6. We show your diamond under the microscope.
7. We repair on premise by a Master Jeweler.
8. We have been in business for 50 years.
9. We are the true jeweler.
10. We do appraisals by a gemologist.
11. Richard is a Master Hand Engraver.
12. We do watch repair.
13. We have been in the Kimberly mine in South Africa.
14. We have purchased diamonds in Antwerp, Belgium, the diamond cutting capital
15. Our work has been recognized by a jeweler in Alaska.
16. We believe in supporting the community.
17. We advertise on radio and TV.
18. We are on Facebook and Instagram.
19. We appreciate your Google review.
20. We have three generations working in the store.
21. We draw designs.
22. We believe in quality at a fair price.
23. Jeweler’s Mutual is an insurance company we recommend.
24. We have a layaway program.
25. You can put things on a wish list for your loved one.
26. We have free DVDs on hand engraving.
27. We recognize our anniversary customers with a letter and honor referrals.
28. You can have your jewelry repaired while you wait.
29. We carry traditional mined diamonds and Pure Grown diamonds.